In this fast-paced world, it is super challenging to keep up with everything that is happening around us. We multitask due to the continuing rise of the digital age. With various events in our lives, our bodies tend to feel more and more stress. This is when therapeutic massages come in.
What is Therapeutic Massage?
Therapeutic massage, also called massage therapy, is a kind of massage that helps in relieving all sorts of ailments – may it be physical or mental. Nowadays, massage therapists use their combined knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and modern massage therapy techniques to treat their clients.
Rejuvenators Massage is one of the pioneers of this area in the wellness industry. We offer various services of massage therapy and add a little spice to it through our unique blend of therapy techniques.
Different Kinds of Therapeutic Massage
Rejuvenators Massage takes pride in its wide range of massage therapies. Listed below are their different kinds of therapeutic massage:
- Deep Tissue Massage – This kind of massage is excellent for those engaging in strenuous activities such as sports. The deep tissue massage is a strong and deep therapy session which caters to the muscle tension and alleviates muscle spasms and shoulder, neck, or back pains.
- Stressbuster – The stressbuster massage focuses on combating stress and emotional turmoil. This type is a combination of different styles of massages such as Swedish massage, reflexology, and deep tissue massage.
- Fabulous Feet – For those individuals who engage in walking most of the time, this therapy is fit for you. This approach uses foot cream to pamper the client’s foot as a way to ease the pain from walking.
Aside from the said therapeutic massages, there are still more kinds you can try to give yourself a treat. You can read about them here.
The Power of a Rejuvenators Massage
Rejuvenators Massage makes sure to provide the best services to its clients. This company is so unique because of its ability to touch various focus areas through therapeutic massage. Here are the following health benefits you will experience when you try the services of Rejuvenators Massage:
- Therapeutic massages ease muscle pains, hence, improving circulation. By targeting the improvement of the blood circulation, the tendons and muscles will loosen up which will result in increased blood flow throughout the body. This process can reduce your stress and fatigue and in so doing has a lasting and positive effect on not just our physical health but also our mental health. Indeed massage and relaxation techniques have been proven to positively impact depression and anxiety. Regular massage using the healing power of touch, combined with meditative practice with all forms of meditation will have a very powerful counteractive impact on the “stress response”.
- These kinds of massages also help to improve an individual’s posture. Most back, neck, and muscle pains often result in poor posture. As a solution, massage therapy help guide the body into its proper back alignment. Moreover, the therapy lubricates the joints to have more range of motion, freedom, and flexibility since the body pressure points are targeted and relieved afterwards.
- According to a registered massage therapist named Aaron Tanason, “Human touch, in a context that is safe, friendly, and professional can be incredibly therapeutic and relaxing.” Because of the said human touch, stress levels are reduced every after a massage session. Hence, patients who are depressed and anxious feel happier and more relaxed. They find their mind more at ease.
- Individuals who frequently face high levels of stress are more prone to injuries and illness. When poor nutrition or inability to sleep combined with this kind of pressure, the immune system would likely be targeted. These massage therapies will boost the level of the immune system’s cytotoxicity. In result, they help with the betterment of the body’s capability to deliver nourishment.
Therapeutic massage is recently growing its popularity and is becoming more of a mainstream treatment approach. However, Rejuvenators Massage has its own unique way of targeting various focus areas to provide its clients with the best care. Try their therapeutic massage now and start your path to improved health and wellness!
Don’t just TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
Massage therapy and alternative health therapies especially those originating from India (Ayurvedic medicine) and China (TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine) is becoming increasingly popular in the Western world. You only have to look at the popularity of the work of people like Deepak Chopra as living proof of this. Deepak is a great pioneer of many meditation techniques and in particular mindfulness medication where one takes time out to place focussed attention away from the stresses of everyday life. (Here’s a great Youtube Medication Video from Deepak – give it a try!)
Indeed the Harvard Medical School published a recent article about how massage could be regarded as “Feel Good Medicine” but not only that; it was actually an excellent cure for not just stress, but pain and muscle injury (and more). You can read an article on the relaxation response – a term coined by Dr Herbert Benson by clicking the previous link.